Human Resources Consulting – Business Management Consulting – Business Development
Throughout my career I have been keen to encourage the development of talent and potential within my teams, relying on the strong belief that success is achieved by and with women and men who formed part of them.
Submit your problem and let us see how we can help you with constructive solutions.
Thanks to the strength of our wide network of skills we are able to respond to a very wide range of demands by assembling a project team that brings together the strengths of several associated service providers. This allows us to support projects for an entire company, a team or an individual.
From 1993 to 2006, 13 years of management in the consumer goods industry (Nestlé Group) led me from marketing and sales to the management of subsidiaries in Congo, Kenya and Mauritius, including a few year back in Switzerland at the Asia-Africa Division of Nestlé’s global headquarters in Switzerland. A first foray into the world of consulting came up against the 2008 crisis. I then moved from B2C to B2B, joining in 2009 the executive committee of the Cotecna Inspection Group in Geneva, taking the responsibility for Human Resources. For 7 years I managed a population of more than 2500 people in about fifty countries. A break-up into small entities that made the function very operational. With a varied background I now advise and support leaders, entrepreneurs and organizations in their business projects often carrying a strong organizational component including HR dimension. I also support business development projects (opening of markets, new products, launch of services …). I am active in Switzerland and internationally.
Holder of a Master degree in Business Management from HEC Lausanne (University of Lausanne, 1986-1990) I completed my professional experience with a Master degree in Human Resources (joint program by the Universities of Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg and Neuchâtel; 2011-2015). My interest for the HR dimension in the restructurings and reorganizations, changes that have become permanent in the business world, pushed me to explore new fields. I am currently preparing a Certificate in Merger & Acquisition, including MBO and family transfer, determined to keep the HR issue (human capital, skills, retention, motivation, structures …) at the heart of the process.
OPEN-MINDED BY NATURE
Of Swiss and Malagasy origin; having lived and worked in Great Britain, Germany, Congo, Kenya, Mauritius, Madagascar and Switzerland; having travelled nearly half of Sub-Saharan Africa and also to Asia and America, I am able to approach professional situations in a wide variety of cultural context.
- Mandate with a management team for the spin-off of their division and the implementation of HR procedures and policies in autonomous and independent mode.
- Coaching of independent entrepreneurs in their start-up phase.
- Reorganizing a management structure with the removal of one reporting layer.
- Support and coaching of senior executives in the changes affecting their teams (structures, skills, development and career plan, recruitment …).
- Opening subsidiaries, setting-up new structures, organizational change.
- Market research, distribution set-ups, new product launches, international markets expansion.
- Setting up regional management structures and offshoring of HQ functions.
- Coaching of managers to recruit and develop his talents and to define and set up an organization that can ensure his own back-up.
- Redesign of an international mobility policy by adapting it to the evolution of the market and the strategy of the company, and then deployment in stages.
- Rescaling the performance evaluation process (including impact on variable remuneration).
- Organiation and planning of the compensation review process (from budgeting to implementation).